Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It is simply...

going to be okay.. This is not easy.. This no money thing... It is stressful, and scary... I have decided however, that this season though frightening.. is just a season. In a few weeks, we will be okay for a while.

I believe you see, that God is in control. He does not want me to suffer, however his enemy does so I will turn on God. I will not turn on God, I know that he is there and that he wants things to be better for me and if I believe in him completely, he can and will fix it with a miracle. I also believe that if he doesn't, that it was supposed to happen that way...

God knows what he is doing, I just have to have faith that he will uncover the fog off the step I am about to take. I am choosing to have that faith. I pray and know many that pray for us. So simply.. It is going to be okay..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers