Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Condensed...

Well the last few weeks have been tough to say the least. Dr. O will be starting rotations hopefully in mid July. That should be interesting all on it's own. I am looking forward to 3rd year but am dreading it at the very same time.. yanno..

Financially things are better finally, I was so very glad. It was getting pretty rough there for a a bit. We are so glad for prayer.. and of course God for watching over us..

I have noticed lately, I get so frustrated easily. Granted there have been a lot of issues to cause frustrations, the least of which is my Kaiser Insurance and ATT DSL (which has the worse customer service ever, not to mention a little bit of misleading info)

I want things to mellow out. I want to relax and stop being frustrated. I want to feel happy, rather than agitated so much.

Hopefully that will come soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. One day at a time, kiddo. Otherwise life can be overwhelming. And point your face to Lauren and how cute she is. Still praying. And your story is in our Creek journal.

    ReplyDelete

Followers